- To support and promote the development and growth of a Chaplaincy program for the City of Everett Police and Fire Departments, and to find ways to support the chaplains in the performance of their duties.
- To increase awareness in the City of Everett of the need and benefit of a chaplain’s program.
- To demonstrate that the chaplain program is necessary both for the benefit of the victims of fire, death and disaster, and also useful for the personnel of the police and fire departments who need comfort, care and the services of chaplains in a variety of ways, including weddings, funerals and grief and crisis counseling.
- To generate funding for various projects that would be beneficial to the chaplain’s program. For example: communication equipment, uniform, and a support vehicle which would be dispatched to various locations as needed.
- To raise and distribute funds, as determined by the board, to support the work of the chaplains in their various roles with the Police and Fire Departments.
- To provide donors with the tax deductible receipts for the monies given to the chaplaincy.